'A House of Prayer for all Nations' (Mark 11:17)
To bring the good news of Jesus Christ to our community, and develop a passionate love for him in each other.
As a Church we desire to be like this:
- JESUS AT THE CENTRE... in everything. (Colossians 1:17-18)
Jesus is the foundation on which we base our faith and through whom we are united as one body.
- A place where people LOVE ONE ANOTHER. (John 13:34)
God is Love. Jesus has commanded us to love one another as he loves us. By doing this, we show the world that we are his disciples.
- EVERYONE GROWING... to be more like Jesus. (Galatians 5:22-23)
Jesus came, not only to save the world, but also to be an example of how our lives should be lived. The aim of every Christian is to be Christ-like; for our lives to be conformed to that of Jesus Christ.
- EVERYONE TAKING PART... to build the whole. (1 Corinthians 12:27)
We are each part of the body of Christ, empowered by one Spirit as co-workers with Christ to bless, edify and serve one another.
- REACHING OUT... as a blessing to others. (Matthew 28:19-20)
Our aim is to have an outward focus, each person reaching others through developing friendships and serving those around them, sharing their life and the gospel. All this is in the context of growth and multiplication of connect groups; disciples making disciples.
To know a little more about us and to register as an official church member, click here to download our official membership document.